“An opportunity to join a market leading Freight Forwarder specialising within the Aerospace and AOG industry!”
My client is currently on the lookout for a candidate to join their Air Freight Export team, they are now looking to take on a candidate with at least 3 years of experience within Air Freight Exports, you will be working in a start to finish role and ideally have experience dealing with time critical shipments, in particular AOG and Aerospace. Team players and people who have an energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work would be preferred.
In return my client offers a fantastic working environment where development and progression are promoted, a global freight forwarder with a reputation for staff retention and a recognized leader within the Aerospace and AOG industry in the Heathrow area.
- Arranging Air Export shipments
- Arranging collections with selected transport companies
- Liaising effectively with both sender and receiver
- Providing an excellent customer service experience
- Processing relevant Export documentation – cutting AWBs
- Customs clearance and entry within customs system
- Invoicing and billing
- Energetic and enthusiastic candidates are preferred
- Pro active, dynamic, willing to take responsibility
- Ambitious with a real drive to be a valuable asset to the team
- Self starter
- 4 on 4 off 0700 – 1900hrs or 0600 – 1800hrs
- circa 35k
- Paid overtime
MY CLIENT IS ONLY CONSIDERING CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITHIN AIR FREIGHT EXPORT OPERATIONS, IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITHIN OPERATIONS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AS MY CLIENT WILL NOT CONSIDER YOU.