“An amazing opportunity with a dynamic, established and exciting Freight Forwarder!”
My client is looking for a candidate to join their Air Freight Import team, due to growth they are now looking to take on a candidate with at least 12-18 months of experience within Air Freight Imports, ideally you will be working in a start to finish role currently. Team players and people who have an energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work would be preferred.
In return my client offers a fantastic working environment where development and progression are promoted, a global freight forwarder with a reputation for staff retention and a recognized leader within the Freight and Logistics industry.
- Arranging Air Import shipments from worldwide origins
- Arranging collections with selected transport companies
- Liaising effectively with both sender and receiver
- Providing an excellent customer service experience
- Processing relevant Import documentation
- Customs clearance and entry within customs system
- Invoicing and billing
- Energetic and enthusiastic candidates are preferred
- Pro active, dynamic, willing to take responsibility
- Ambitious with a real drive to be a valuable asset to the team
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730hrs
- 25k – 28k
- Paid overtime
- Generous holiday allowance plus public holidays
MY CLIENT IS ONLY CONSIDERING CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITHIN AIR FREIGHT IMPORT OPERATIONS, IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITHIN OPERATIONS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AS MY CLIENT WILL NOT CONSIDER YOU.