“A fantastic opportunity with a fantastic global Freight Forwarder!”
My client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years of experience within Air Freight and Sea Freight Imports, having worked in a start to finish role previously. Team players and people who have an energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work are what we are looking for here.
I am not looking to speak to robots, I am looking to speak to ambitious individuals who are looking for a company that can genuinely accommodate your growth potential!
In return my client offers a competitive package and a fantastic, diverse and exciting working environment where development and progression are promoted, a global freight forwarder with a reputation for staff retention and are a recognized leader within the Freight and Logistics industry.
- Arranging Air and Sea Import shipments from worldwide origins
- Arranging collections with selected transport companies
- Liaising effectively with both sender and receiver
- Providing an excellent customer service experience
- Processing relevant Import documentation
- Customs clearance and entry within customs system
- Invoicing and billing
- Energetic and enthusiastic candidates are preferred
- Pro active, dynamic, willing to take responsibility
- Ambitious with a real drive to be a valuable asset to the team
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730hrs
- Salary up to 32k
- Paid overtime
- Generous holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Annual bonus, appraisals
I am only looking for candidates with at least 2 years of experience within Air and Sea Import Operations, this position is not a trainee position so only experienced candidates will be considered, customs entries knowledge is also essential!