Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
This forward thinking Mid-Size forwarder are slightly different from the competition. Using state of the art technology, forward thinking leadership and lucrative earning potential, this will make a great home for any seasoned Freight Sales professionals. You have the ability to earn an above market average commission on any business you bring in, alongside other added bonuses you can achieve on top of this.
Backed up by a great operational support team, you can rest assured that your customers will receive outstanding customer service and all the support they will need from their forwarding partner.
Genuine chances to grow in this forward thinking organization who have already established a solid base throughout the USA, with multiple offices spanning from East to West Coast.
What you’ll do:
- Actively solicit business in the north-east through external sales visits, where in there could be the requirement for client presentations
- Understand the Customer needs and provide solutions which meet their requirement to close business
- Telesales requirement to ensure enough new business appointments to ensure success.
- Actively plan and co-ordinate your local area sales strategy, ensuring consistent and regular contact is maintained with existing and potential Customers.
- Ensuring that operational and financial issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Be responsible for regularly recording all contact made with the Customer on the Customer Relationship Management tool – CRM, ensuring data integrity always
- Raise appropriate quotations and sales literature, when requested to do so by the Customer
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience of working in a freight sales position
- Proven business to business, face to face sales experience
- Experience of working to individual targets
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- High degree of organisational, administrative, communication skills and self-motivation