Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Business Development Manager – Domestic Brokerage
Location: Dallas, TX
My client is a reputable forwarder with a strong presence throughout the USA. The company offer a full solution for customers offering both International and Domestic services. They are seeking a full time freight sales professional to join the team in their Dallas location.
- Required to develop the domestic business for the brokerage side of the organizations
- Meets the individual BDM profit and margin goals
- Provides sales support and work with the international department to help facilitate any domestic moves required for clients.
- Prospects and hunt for new customers and grows his/her own portfolio
- Focusing on Truckload business (70%) vs LTL
- Seasoned professional with a good knowledge of customers in the Texas market
- Strong knowledge of Domestic transportation products (overnight, 2nd day, truckload, LTL, flat bed)
- Willingness to exceed goals and earn commission
- At least 3 years of domestic transportation background
- Strong and independent hunter mentality and experience in developing new business in the transportation industry
Key: Domestic, Truckload, LTL, Freight, Transportation, Reefer, Tanker, Logistics, Trucking, Brokerage, Asset, Non-asset, Sales, Business Development, Account Executive