“An opportunity to join an exciting, growing Freight Forwarder who are looking for an experienced Sea Freight Specialist to join thier team”
My client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years of experience within Sea Freight Exports or Imports, having worked in a start to finish role previously. Team players and people who have an energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work are what we are looking for here.
I am looking to speak to dynamic individuals who have a passion for Sea Freight, individuals who can deal with the process from cradle to grave including Customs Clearance. You will need to have a sound knowledge of container loading as well as having a solid commercial acumen, be able to quote, deal with documentation, and provide a first class customer service at all times.
In return my client offers a competitive package and an exciting working environment where development and progression are promoted, my client is currently within growth mode and is looking for someone who is looking for more than just an operational role, but a position where ideas will be encouraged and listened to and you will be a valued member of the team.
- Arranging Sea Import/ Export shipments from and to worldwide origins/ destinations
- Arranging collections with selected transport companies
- Liaising effectively with both sender and receiver
- Dealing with overseas agents/ shipping lines, negotiating rates
- Providing quotations and trying to win business
- Providing an excellent customer service experience
- Processing relevant Import/ Export Sea Freight documentation
- Customs clearance and entry within customs system
- Invoicing and billing
- Energetic and enthusiastic candidates are preferred
- Pro active, dynamic, willing to take responsibility
- Ambitious with a real drive to be a valuable asset to the team
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730hrs
- Salary up to 33k
- Paid overtime
- Generous holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Annual bonus, appraisals
I am only looking for candidates with at least 2 years of experience within Sea Freight Import or Export Operations, this position is not a trainee position so only experienced candidates will be considered, customs entries knowledge is also essential!